Aeration Made Simple !!!!
Given our long-standing history of solving water problems, we are experts in treating iron and sulfur contaminated water the natural way. The CAP Series pumps are designed to perform and built to last. The rocking piston design make it the optimal choice for applications requiring high pressure in a small package. Despite its small size, the versatility of the CAP Pump means that it’s the right product to deliver quality air solutions for iron and sulfur removal.
Residential applications of the CAP Pump can include high flow faucets and multi-tap usage, multi-jet and rain showers, constant pressure systems, and landscape irrigation systems.
Small but mighty, the CAP Pump can also be used for commercial industries, including but not limited to farms, hotels and restaurants, and bottling plants.
Features of the CAP Pump Include:
- New sleek design
- Thermal Protection
- Quiet, sound level less than 65db
- Oil-less rocking piston compressor
- Thicker valve plate for increased strength
- Lightweight, full metal body
- Sloped head design aids airflow and increases velocity
- Approx. 15 lbs. pump weight
- Integrated die cast construction
- 1/4 horsepower motor
- Available in 115 or 230 volt or 230 volt with European Cord